Friday, July 20, 2007

More Crazy Packaging and Mystery Chips!

OK, the Twizzlers packaging for Nibs is just messed. And same with the Doritos/Ruffles packaging. The Ruffles reminds me of Lays.


Haven't seen a single bag of Old Dutch chips since I got here. I'm extremely brand loyal when it comes to my chips. So, the sev seemed to have these "Utz" chips as their regular potato chips...no Lays, no Old Dutch, nothing. So, I bought a small bag of them and we'll see if they're any good. I'll report on that later.


P.S. Yes, I'm eating too much junk food. I'm on vacation, so shush!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I eat junk food every day that I am on the road, it's okay Shanna, I understand, silly gas stations that don't sell things like fruit!

Oh, and don't you remember Aurora always yacking about how different hings in Canada are compared to the states, she mentioned something about how their chip selection is a lot more limited then up here. . . I assume that you have proven this fact to be true, tis sad!

Anonymous said...

They look boring, hey?

-Kristina!!!