Thursday, July 26, 2007

And in comes the misadventure part...

I am fucking STUCK in Minneapolis. Now, sorry to those of you who aren't big fans of the swearing, but it must be done.

All I wanted to do was go home. It's been a long trip and I just wanted to go home.

Well, the day has gone shitty. First, I leave a bag in my cab and then it's gone and I have no way of getting it back. Fortunately, there was nothing VITAL in that bag. Important, yes...but not vital.

So, that just got me all upset.

THEN, my flight leaves like an hour and a half late, effectively making me late for my connection to Saskatoon.

So, here I am. Stuck in the Minneapolis airport. My flight is at 11:40am, it is currently 11:30pm. And I've been here since 9:30pm. So far, I have been informed 5 times that the security level is Orange...ORANGE peoples!!

Also, I phoned and there were NO hotel rooms available in Minneapolis.

Now, I'm sure in a couple weeks, this will be funny, but just right now it isn't.

Anyway, I'm going to keep blogging periodically through the night, so we can all see my growing insanity as it happens.

I haven't even cracked out the Skittles yet.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

oh my gosh! that is horrible, what a way to end such a wonderful and eventful trip. . . at least you will ALWAYS remember it!