Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Goodbye Ghetto - Hello Rich Man's Land

OK, so it was way, way, WAY too stressful staying in the ghetto. So, I figured "Screw this - it's just money and I'm supposed to be having FUN, not staying up all night b/c I can't sleep and can't eat and am freaking out about everything." So, I phone the Hilton to see if they can get me in two nights early...surprise, surprise they CAN'T. But they were able to just book me in another hotel in the vicinity without even transferring me to a different place.

So yeah...this place has SWANK written alllll over it. I get free breakfast and every night there is a "Manager's Reception" at which I could potentially get free drinks...

Anyway, the place is huge...2 rooms actually. Here, let me describe it in pictures.

This bathroom...bigger than my living room back home.



Notice the flat screen TV. There's also another TV, just a regular one...in the bedroom.


Anyway, this is awesome. My other hotel room had a FUNK to it and was just not nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's just a normal hotel room Shanna. You must have been in a dump!

Mom

Cassandra said...

I see so many hotel rooms. . . and I must say that is not half bad Congrats! I hope you enjoyed your stay :)