Saturday, July 21, 2007

Another Day Down

Well, we wrapped up our CampusCall training today.

Which means that I have free time tomorrow, wheeeeeeeee.

Anyway, we had a group of 6 people plus the trainer for the training. It was a REALLY good group and I had a ton of fun with them.

The new version of CampusCall (the software we use in the call centre I manage) is SLICK. It's going to be really disappointing to go back to the old version until we upgrade. I'm really glad I took this training though. First of all, I learned a lot about the OLD version that I didn't know about. Second, I'm ready to start using the new version once we upgrade, so that should make it a lot quicker and smoother when the time comes. It was really helpful to take the training with others, because everybody had different questions and I felt that we all learned a lot from each other just based on our questions.

Anyway, a few of those people are staying until Thursday, but not everyone. But at least I'm going into tomorrow knowing at least a FEW people.

So, tomorrow I'm going to go register at 8am, and then the first session isn't until 2:45pm. So, I'm going to walk to the Capitol Building b/c of everything, I was getting most disappointed that I wasn't going to have time to go see that building. So, that's my destination tomorrow. If I run short on time to walk back to the hotel, I'll just grab a cab and get back in time for the sessions.

It should be a really good time. I've had fun so far and I'm hoping the fun just keeps coming.

Anyway, I'll update with more pictures tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good Shanna! so far you've discovered a better bed, a better call centre system, etc. Good to hear you're enjoying your time.

Mom

Cassandra said...

Happy Birthday to you Shanna!
Doing anything EXTRA special for it?? :P