Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I'm Tired

So, last day of User's Group and first day of Advancement Academy.

Started the day bright and early this morning. They were having a quick meeting for people who use the Time Card function in 2.6, so I went. Came down early for breakfast, and sat with Bart Showalter and Paul Ruffalo and had a good conversation. Then I was the only person who showed up for the time card meeting, but whatever. At least I showed up. Then we had a preview of the new CampusCall which is coming, CampusCall 3.1 (oh yeah Sandy, there's a new one coming, forgot to mention that on the phone, hehe, oops). Then we just had an open forum discussion which was good.

So, thus ended User's Group. I really enjoyed it and met a lot of people.

Came back in the afternoon for the start of Advancement Academy. My first impression was "wow, everyone's OLD." Huge age jump from User's Group to Advancement Academy.

So, we started off with a ridiculously boring Ethics sessions...and I do mean boring. Good lord.

Then I went to the "Trends in Annual Fund" discussion which I also found incredibly boring. Sorry Sandy, I thought it sucked...I'm not as gung ho as you :P

Then I was SUPPOSED to go to one session, but decided to go to another...I'm already not doing what the boss told me to...oops again :P Lol. I just couldn't sit through another boring session, it would have been the death of me. So, instead of going to the Annual Fund discussion, I went to the Telethon one. It was stuff I had heard before, but suddenly, this stuff actually CLICKED in my head, thank the lord, so I can start using it. 'Bout freakin' time too.

Anyway, that was the end of today and I'm tired. So, I'm going to get some food and then am going to have a nap. Or somethin'.

P.S. Got you some samples Sandy, yay!

1 comment:

Pilon, A said...

YOur tired?? I just worked a 13 hour day in plus 55 degree heat....YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW WHJAT TIRED IS!! I CAN'T EVEN TYPE PREOPERLY! DAMMIT!