Friday, December 28, 2007

Ze First Pictures

Well, I've survived my first night, and haven't yet been killed by people from the internet. Here are some pics from the trip so far!!

Random weird water in western Ontario.


Lake Superior! My first look at a Great Lake.


The lights of Toronto as we flew in. Flying in was scary by the way. It was dark, and we were above the clouds and then when we were heading down into the clouds, it was like we were in NOTHING. It was freaky.


Tequila shots.


Reaction to the tequila shots. That stuff is NASTY!


The lovely Jemisica. Or Mike as his parents call him.


Captain Isabellgrace!


Oh, apparently I've stuck a random picture of Manitoba in here!! With some cool, low cloud cover.


The lovely Lady Qymburleigh. Didn't meet me at the airport...PSH!


Kaitlyn wearing one of her Christmas presents from me.


Kaitlyn checking out the magazine I was trying to sell her.


And Mike definitely has TWO giant screens. More than he needs, that's for sure.


Hmmm, that's all so far. Bumming around the house today, but plans are that tomorrow we shall go places and do things!!!

1 comment:

Pilot said...

Phew. Well here it comes, and I've waited for this day.

You are a bigger nerd than me. By a long shot.